Ways To Increase Your Man’s Pleasure In Bed
When a man ejaculates too soon, his pleasure is diminished. One reason for premature ejaculation is tension in your body during sex, especially pelvic tension. This comes from automatic, almost unnoticed behaviors during sex. These include holding your breath, tightening your muscles, and supporting your weight in the man on top sexual position.
Muscle tension always increases the risk of premature ejaculation, so it’s important to know how to delay the build up of this tension. This is basically an easy and effective way to obtain great pleasure during sex – as well as control your ejaculation!
Muscle tension is a man’s enemy in the battle against premature ejaculation. This is because orgasm is a build up and release of tension. The lower your muscle tension during lovemaking, the longer you can delay ejaculating. And the longer you can delay ejaculation, the greater the pleasure when you finally do allow yourself to come, reach orgasm and ejaculate!
So while being relaxed helps you last longer, it also means your orgasm will feel more powerful – and therefore more satisfying. Question is, how to stay relaxed and enjoy powerful orgasms? Well, by being able to control how tension develops in your body, is the answer.
Try actively decreasing tension in your pelvic and abdominal areas outside of the bedroom. This way you start making love with less tension, which will give you longer before you ejaculate.
A great way to encourage this process is to give and receive full body massages. When your partner massages you, try and allow your anxiety to drop and bodily tension to release. This kind of massage is not about genital stimulation; it’s about being touched in a healing way. Men who enjoy their bodies, men who like being touched, often have lower anxiety levels. This means of course that they are more open to receiving sexual pleasure anyway.
Another important technique for learning how to delay orgasm is doing Kegel exercises. This is a great way to strengthen your pelvic region and PC or pubococcygeus muscles.
Delaying Ejaculation & Obtaining Pleasure During Lovemaking: The Start-Stop Method
The start-stop method works well for many men who want to last longer during sex. It will allow you to learn delay techniques that give you ample time to pleasure your partner before you enjoy your own orgasm. The simplest way to practice the start-stop method is to enjoy extended masturbation.
Masturbate until you are ready to have an orgasm and then stop stimulation. Train yourself to find when your point of no return or “moment of ejaculatory inevitability” happens. This is the moment when you know your orgasm is about to start, when you cannot stop ejaculation. Then, stop masturbating and allow the feeling of impending orgasm to subside.
You may think this is limiting pleasure. But what you’re doing is training your mind and body to accommodate higher states of arousal without relaxing into orgasm.
You’re extending the plateau phase of your sexual response cycle so there’s more time between the excitement and orgasm phase.
To complete the process of discovering how to delay ejaculation, start by masturbation with the start-stop method as described here. Next you can move on to masturbation by your partner, oral sex, and finally intercourse.
More Simple Ways To Delay Ejaculation
1) Enjoy long-lasting foreplay. This will accustom you to being highly sexually aroused without ejaculating. The more time you spend pleasuring your woman before you enter her, the more satisfied she will be. And you will be more relaxed, even if you’re highly sexually aroused. This means you will last longer and get more sexual pleasure. There’s a relationship between men and sex which men fail to understand: the longer the foreplay, the better the orgasm. Simple.
2) Remain relaxed during sexual activity. This is extremely important. The more tense you are in your body during sex, the more your body will seek to release that tension through (premature) ejaculation.
3) Use deep breathing to remain relaxed: make your breathing conscious, and be aware of how rapidly or slowly you are breathing. Consciously take deep breaths and release them slowly through your mouth; as you do so, feel your body relax.
4) Slow down the rate of increase in your sexual arousal by taking pauses during foreplay and intercourse. You’ll feel inclined to do the opposite — in other words, to charge ahead to reach the point of ejaculation and orgasm. But you can consciously choose to take breaks which will allow your arousal to decline slightly. Then, when you come back to sex, you can continue pleasuring your woman, or receiving stimulation, without much risk of early ejaculation.
5) When you enter your partner be aware of how aroused you are at every stage of the sexual act, right up to the moment of orgasm. To delay your ejaculation you have to know how aroused you are. The only way to know how aroused you are is to be fully aware of what your body is telling you. Because, if you are aware of how aroused you are, you will know when to take a break during sexual activity. Then, you can let your arousal drop so that you can last longer before coming when you resume sexual intercourse.
6) Overcoming premature ejaculation requires a clear intention on your part. It’s not enough to decide to delay your ejaculation before you get into bed. Your resolution to last longer, and to overcome premature ejaculation, must remain intact whilst you’re actually in a sexual situation with your partner, even while you are making love to her. Indeed, in delaying ejaculation, there is probably very little more important than your focused intention to be a better lover.
If you’re a man who’s struggling against premature ejaculation, and it seems to be completely uncontrollable, then I have some fantastic news for you.
Over the years, my work as a counselor has given me the chance to really understand how men can get over premature ejaculation. It’s also given me the opportunity to ask my male clients to try out various cures for premature ejaculation, so I know exactly what works.
The One That Works!
Ejaculation By Command By Lloyd Lester.
Why’s it so good? Apart from the fact that it works? Well, first things first.
All of the techniques in this program are the ones that sex therapists use to cure premature ejaculation in their clients.
So Ejaculation By Command is based on really solid principles, with techniques and treatment methods used by professionals. (More about this later.)
And it’s written in a practical and down-to-earth style, by a man I know personally, who has made it his mission to help men with their ejaculatory problems.
Before I describe what’s in it, have a look at this video. Written and produced by a woman, it’s an amusing summary of aspects of premature ejaculation. But you need more. Read on when you’ve seen the video. Don’t be diverted!
So let’s look at what’s in Ejaculation by Command, and why it works so well.
There are two great things about this program:
First, it offers 15 “Emergency Tactics” to help you last longer in bed tonight. There is also a comprehensive eBook on techniques to control ejaculation quickly and permanently. This leads to greater pleasure for women and satisfaction for men during sex for both partners.
What I want to talk about here is the basic eBook which shows you everything you ever wanted to know about ejaculation control.
It’s a pretty chunky eBook too, running into 135 pages. Fortunately you get a quick start guide which makes it all very easy. What’s great is that Ejaculation By Command isn’t just about giving you the ability to last longer in bed — it’s also about ways in which you can give your partner complete satisfaction (which means, of course, giving her an orgasm when you’re in bed with her).
So how is all this done?
The author, Lloyd Lester, takes several techniques, and blends them into a single approach to curing premature ejaculation.
His solution shows you how to use the muscles in your pelvic area, including your PC muscle, your pubococcygeus muscle, to slow down your arousal.
He describes how to use breathing techniques to massively slow down your ejaculation by spreading your sexual energy around your whole body. (So you may well experience a whole body orgasm!)
More importantly he shows you five techniques that will change your mental attitude to sex, so you’re completely confident about your ability to control ejaculation.
Which means you’ll have a true sense of your own masculinity and male power in bed.
Because, when you think about it, men with premature ejaculation usually don’t believe they have the power to control their ejaculation. They don’t believe they’re good lovers. They don’t believe they’re sexually impressive to women.
So it’s important to have a true sense of your own power here. The real truth is, everything you have to make you a great lover is within you now. Simply by changing your mental attitude and your beliefs about yourself, you can embody a very different reality, both in and out of bed.